Ultima Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultima Restoration

“We Recreate Worlds”

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nice to see someone working on this remake.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Farulosonoth

Nice to see someone working on this remake. Empty
PostSubject: Nice to see someone working on this remake.   Nice to see someone working on this remake. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:07 pm

This is really cool. Is this still being worked on? I remember reading about a remake of Ultima I that was being worked on then got shut down or something due to copyright issues. Is this the same one or a different one. If it is a different one, how will you avoid the copyright issues so that we can see this great remake come to pass?

I am surpised noone else has posted
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see someone working on this remake.   Nice to see someone working on this remake. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:58 pm

Still Working on It, tho we hope to make Ultima I-III (Ultima III at least, and possibly more ultimas) as multiplayer server(s), were a player finished one and moves to the next.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimarestoration.rpg-board.net
desgraci

PostSubject: Congratulations   Nice to see someone working on this remake. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:52 pm

Thanks God, somebody working on this project from UI-to UIII, youre not alone people, if u need some models let me know, i know some blender, and can do some work from time to time. Cheers and go for the full release of UI first
btw if u can make male/female char Smile just a sugestion
Back to top Go down
Saduj's Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see someone working on this remake.   Nice to see someone working on this remake. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:43 pm

Excellent, need a modeler who can do NWN objects

Feel free to email me (Sadujs@Gmail.com) if you want to help...

And yes, you will be able to select both male or female genders for all ultima remakes...
Back to top Go down
desgraci

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see someone working on this remake.   Nice to see someone working on this remake. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:03 pm

oks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to see someone working on this remake.   Nice to see someone working on this remake. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice to see someone working on this remake.
Page 1 of 1